Abstracts must be submitted no later than July 10, 2009. Abstracts of proposed papers are solicited from those actively interested and performing research in electromagnetic launch technology.
If sending a request "write my capstone project for me" mind a deadline as the project requires some preresearch to be done before creating a project.
• It is the responsibility of the author(s) to obtain the necessary clearance for their abstract prior to being reviewed. Abstracts submitted for review must be approved for public release (unlimited distribution).
• The abstract should be a self-contained description of the contribution of the future final paper and why it would be of interest to Symposium attendees.
• Major results should be clearly summarized, with an indication of what additional material will be in the final paper.
• Author packets for preparing manuscripts will be mailed to authors whose abstracts are accepted.
Abstract Submission Instructions
1. Download the abstract template. Please note that abstracts must be in the correct format to be considered for review. An abstract booklet of accepted papers will be distributed at the Symposium; to ensure a consistent format of the booklet authors must follow the guidelines in the abstract template.
2. Abstracts should be at least 200 words but limited to a single page (including tables and figures).
3. Authors must submit their abstracts in a Portable Document Format (PDF), electronically via Web upload. If you do not have software to create pdf files, Adobe offers free trial conversions (http://createpdf.adobe.com/).
4. The ofﬁcial language is English.
5. Abstracts must be unclassified and cleared for public release with unlimited distribution. It is the responsibility of the author(s) to obtain the necessary clearance for their abstract.
6. Abstracts must be received no later than: July 10, 2009.
7. Upload your PDF formatted abstract online.
Manuscripts Accepted for Publication will be Published in a Special Issue of IEEE's Transactions on Plasma Science. Author packets for preparing manuscripts will be mailed to authors whose abstracts are accepted. The International EML Symposium Committee is dedicated to maintaining high standards of quality in conference presentations and published proceedings. Each manuscript will be peer reviewed by at least two independent referees in accordance with IEEE policy. The review process ensures that all authors have equal opportunity for publication of their papers. All accepted papers must conform to IEEE guidelines regarding grammatical quality, technical quality, and previously unpublished original research. As a result of the peer-review process, some papers are accepted for presentation only and are not included in the Transactions.
Download the Call for Abstracts.