Regional integration and social cohesion risc is an interdisciplinary and multilingual english french german spanish italian and portuguese series that examines the human and environmental impacts of regional integration defined legally politically supranationalism economically globalization socially identity and . By rubio e 2015 the eu has traditionally been considered a model of regional integration for other regions of the world but can we draw lessons from the way it has dealt with social cohesion issues. Visit the new regions and cohesion website here the journal of the consortium for comparative research on regional integration and social cohesion risc . Concept note regional integration and social cohesion the european experience first latin american social cohesion conference a strategic priority in the european union latin american partnership
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.